Tuesday, February 5, 2008
And the World Spins Around and Around
As I am writing this I am trying not to fall out of my chair! My world is spinning today! Literally! I woke up sooooooooooo dizzy today. It's all about when my neck gets out of place. Nerves get pinched or whatever and I get dizzy. I'm sure it can't have anything to do with the fact I pick up 8 kids per day to lift them onto a changing table that is waist high! I'm lucky I can even move! Other than that....the last few days have been great. Yesterday was awesome! The kids didn't have much homework and it was 86 for a record high. They went outside played in the dirt. Ran like crazy and I didn't hear a peep from them for a looooooooooooooooong time! YES! They were all pretty wiped out from staying up late at the Superbowl Party at Pam and Greg's. We always stay until the end! They handle it pretty well but the next night they have to be in bed early. Did you like the game????? I screamed my head off! It was great! Go Giants! I tried to stay away from the kitchen as much as possible. There were 5 different kinds of dips and chips, cookies, cakes, brisket, beans and the works! I did pretty well considering all the temptations ! Well, I had better run. I'm going to eat with Amy. She is driving my dizzy self to eat!!!! Hee Hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment