Thursday, February 14, 2008

Weight Watchers

Hey guys check out the weight loss. I'm standing at 12.4 lost after 1 month and 4 days. I'm right on target with what I have done in the past and my jeans are starting to get very loose. Time to go down a size in the jeans and get them tighter. I would love to burn the big jeans but I just can't see wasting the money. Anway, I'm having good results but it's still not easy. My kids at school gave me Sonic card, Starbucks cards and lots and lots of candy! I sent some with Brian and gave some to the kids. I'm trying to be good but it's hard this time of year!!!! Oh who am I kidding.....it's every time of the year! Caleb was home sick today with the tummy bug. I guess Jared did have the bug! Now I figure it out! Don't you just love figuring things out 2 days late! Anyway, he is better and I think everyone will go to school tomorrow. We are getting ready for a big progessive dinner for Sunday School tomorrow night. Our part is main dishes. We are doing a taco bar. It's a challange to figure out what you can do that will stay warm and not dry out to form rubber. I hope it's OK! I have not a clue what anyone else is bringing. We have an appetizer stop, a salad stop, a main dish stop and a dessert stop. It should be fun and hopefully won't put on the 2 pounds I lost this week! I will be strong.....I will be strong.....I will try and be strong.....Hee Hee! I'll let you know how it goes!!!!!! Love to all! Happy Valentine's Day! I received some georgous Tulips from my hubby! Hope your day was special too!

1 comment:

Herd Momma said...

Aren't hubbys great! Mine got me tulips too! He got a picture of me! Congrats Congrats on the Weight Loss. Post pictures of your progressive dinner AND your plate. Love ya' Amy