Saturday, February 2, 2008
Hey Guys
Hi everyone! It seems like the time between posts is getting longer and longer. I think it's because my days have been getting longer and longer. Hee Hee! This week has really been pretty low key. Caleb's homework has been managable. We've had no major happenings and things have been running pretty smoothly in our house. Aaron had a 100 day of school project he had to do. He finally choose to put together 100 paperclips and arrange them to write "100" on a poster board. Jared lost a ticket at school this week for throwing food in the cafeteria at school. He said a little boy DARED him to do it and he HAD to because it was a DARE! I got to use the old tried and true lecture about, "if he dared you to jump off a building would you"? His answer of course was NO! Then I countered with of course not.....you have a mind.....you have the Holy Spirit....you Have to make good choices in your life. You wonder why in the world EVERY child in America has to hear this speech? Jared is the one who doesn't get into trouble at all and it's easy to forget he has to learn lessons too in life. He's so smart that sometimes I just expect him to "get it" and not have to learn it. OH Well, one spanking later and he "learned it" the hard way! I doubt he will make the same mistake again soon. Last night I went to Tracy's house for a "Tastefully Simple" party. A lady in our church has started selling it. You can buy spices, dip mixes, dessert mixes and lot of easy to prepare pantry items. It was great food! I did good and bought the spices instead of the caramel creme latte drink mix that I really wanted! It was too many points! I told her I might be able to do a show for her soon, so I will look at the calender and get invitations out! Well, I had better run. Caleb's basketball game starts soon. Jared won his game and scored 6 points this morning! He was sooooooo excited on one basket that he stopped and started talking to me about it during the game to make sure I saw it!!!! Hee hee LOL~!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there!! Great to have your blog address. Can't wait to keep up by reading it!
Post a Comment