Tuesday, February 19, 2008
A Blur!!!!!!
We are offically in the middle of basketball/soccer crossover! What's that you ask????? Glad you asked!!!!! Well, in our wisdom as parents we decided to allow Jared to try basketball this year. Our hope is that he will like basketball sooooooooooooo much that he dumps soccer. Well, in order for our plan to work we had to sign him up for basketball, knowing full well, that it will overlap soccer for about two or three weeks. Welcome to the OVERLAP! We have basketball on Monday, Soccer on Tuesday, AWANA on Wednesday, Soccer on Thursday, and Caleb's Basketball on Friday! We are the house of the running blurs! How do other parents handle this???? Tonight the boys are in full swing digging through the house looking for clown costumes! We have Rodeo Day at church tomorrow night and the boys want to dress up as Rodeo Clowns. GrandDad brought suspenders in for the boys to wear and we are on the hunt for crazy socks/big pants/ and goofy hats. It shouldn't be hard to find in this house! I will get lots of great pictures to post! This weekend was fun. We started off with a progressive dinner with our Sunday School class on Friday night. We went to 4 different houses and had great food at each one. By the end of the night I had way too much food and way too much caffeine and so I had nightmares and tossed and turned all night! Saturday we went and watched Jared score 6 points in basketball. He is doing really well but LOVES to dribble! He dribbles so much that he forgets to shoot! He cracks me up! Caleb did not play this week because we went to go and watch our cousin Josh get his EAGLE Scout award. They had a whole ceramony and cake and punch afterward. We are so proud of him! I can't believe he made it the whole way! It's hard getting to that point! He did so well. After the awards, we came home and had a family night Valentine's Dinner. The boys wanted Spaghetti and Meatballs while watching a movie. It was a fun night. Sunday was church and a long nap. No, not during church!!!!! I did take a long nap in the afternoon which caused me not to be able to go to sleep until 4:00 the next morning! So much for beauty rest! I looked like a Zombie for work on Monday! No more long naps for me!!!! Well, I had better run. Time to cook dinner so Brian and Jared can eat after soccer! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment